Adjunct Professor of Marketing Research
Walid began his career as assistant field manager in Nielsen company for marketing research in year 2000 – KSA, promoted to be the youngest field manager in Nielsen KSA – year 2002, handled all kinds of (Qualitative & Quantitative) projects.
Walid had got internal training courses in Nielsen as,
- Communication skills. Cyprus, head office.
- How to communicate with client.
- How to moderate. Course for focus groups & in-depth interviews (Sharjah branch U.A.E).
- How to handle marketing research projects. (Quantitative & Qualitative) projects in Jeddah branch – KSA.
- How to handle automotive projects. Cyprus, Head office.
- How to handle Census project. (Egypt branch).
Walid Moved to Nielsen Egypt in year 2007 as PCI projects leader, promoted to Census department as Country field manager & training specialist till year 2009, internal moved to FMCG section as Team Manager till year 2012.
Walid Joined TNS global – Egypt in year 2014 as account manager for Heineken – Al Ahram beverages company.
Joined Al Zamil for industry, trade and transport as Marketing Research Manager in year 2016 till 2018 – KSA.
Walid now is a Founder & Operations consulting for SpectrumR UK Consulting; SpectrumR has been working across Europe, Asia, Middle East and USA, its main office located in UK – London.
Also working as a consultant in marketing research for different companies in the region going through different countries in middle east and gulf countries.
Walid holds a B.SC of commerce – accounting department 1999 – Cairo university.